SERVICES

Total Pageviews

The Wild Woman: The Underworld's Muse.


"Underworld's Muse"

I heard at dusk the tapping of your glance
Green luminous rapture between my hair.
Your mouth's desire shaping in lustful dance
A dream of truth softly coating my lonely lair.

From the dark chimney a possibility so rare,
A throbbing heart before green mirrors met;
And I, filled with doubt, for I hadn't trusted yet
The exquisite essence of a stranger's stare.

They called you a four distilled in deepest darkness.
I saw The Muse seeking in Dionysus' Underworld
A sinister companion pouring in glass, red to sadness.

They called me a four, intolerable lust in madness.
You saw the Orphic poet startled by beauty unfurled,
Waving in tears to the loneliness of departing sadness.

We walked down to Gypsy Lane; now broken,
In Lust, In Love; where I said, and you heard,
The most beautiful words one has ever spoken.

And in the fields we danced and waved at love,
Intoxicated nights towards the farthest edge,
And when fallen; In Love, In Lust we pledged
Our indomitable souls forever to wisdom above. 



More about the wild woman, 'The Return Of The Wild Woman.'



The book 'Reuniting with the Twin Flame' is now available on Amazon. Dealing with dynamics and a detailed exploration of the twin flame relationship, the content is exclusive to the book and cannot be found on this blog. 

For soul readings, visit this link. or contact me directly

Comments

Popular Posts